Friday, September 12, 2014

Popcorn!

Today was my second independent project work day on the film with Jessica J, Emily, and Brian. I am glad to say that I am very impressed and happy with how today's progress went. Jessica, our lovely head writer, pulled together a script for our short film a few nights ago and we went in and cut it up today. Being a first draft, there were obviously a few errors that needed fixing. As a team, we put our noggins together and edited the entire film script.

The meaning of the film changed entirely and another main character presented themselves as we were writing the script. Interesting how these sort of things work out; we weren't even trying to make another character! At the very end, Luke hopped in and gave us some advice that I believe really solidified the entire film.

I don't want to give away too much of what the film is about because I believe that we have really created a little gem here. We still have some tweaking to do here and there but overall, our plot is pretty solid. This is going to be a good project because it's short and completely doable.

I'm excited to see where this film will take us next.

No comments:

Post a Comment